Political marginalization and political happenings in Anam

Political marginalization and political happenings in Anam

Emmytex Okonkwo
This post was updated on .
Anam communities has been marginalized in so many different ways in terms of political offices and developments.for the fact that Anam communities has joined hands together and produce the young and energetic Hon.Anthony Collins Nwabunwanne in Anambra State House of Assembly,let us always stand for him so that he will not disappoint the entire Anamites in discharging his duties.the past representatives shows nothing to write home about and he should pls note that that such actions of past representatives in Anam could be inimical to his  political hegemony or it would further diminish his political might and send him into political obscurity just like them.
i do hope that those we are looking up to would do something meaningful to the lives of Anam communities and would also have the time to visit this Anamites Forum and tell us what they are able to do for us{Anam communities}and what we want them to do. Uzo maa mma agaa ya ugbolo abuo.

Proudly Anamites